Episode 3: How to Use Video Marketing to Grow Your Therapy Business with Ernesto Segismundo
Ernesto Segismundo Jr. Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and founder of FYLMIT.com videographer for mental health therapists.
Ernesto received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Biola University and received his Masters of Science degree in Clinical Psychology from Vanguard University. Ernesto has 10 years of clinical counseling experience working in settings such as group homes, domestic violence shelters, churches, and outpatient programs. Ernesto treats marriage and family relationship problems. Ernesto also treats individuals suffering from depression, anxiety and addiction. In addition, Ernesto treats victims of domestic violence, physical, sexual and emotional abuse. Ernesto utilizes EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) to treat PTSD.
Along with Ernesto’s counseling experience, he has conducted various classes and seminars concerning relationships and mental health related topics such as parenting, substance abuse, maintaining healthy marriages, private practice, social media, and video marketing and managed care practices.
Ernesto is currently an adjunct professor at Hope International University and has a private practice with offices located in Pasadena, San Pedro, Huntington Beach and Brea, California. Ernesto also supervises three pre-licensed therapist in his private practice (California Altura Vista).
Ernesto is available to provide mental health services for families, couples, and individuals. Ernesto is also available to provide workshops and seminars for your organization and agency. Contact him today to schedule an appointment or consultation.
What you will learn in this interview:
- How to grow a successful psychotherapy practice
- Using video marketing to grow your private therapy practice
- What equipment to utilize to begin filming yourself
- How to get over the fear of filming yourself
- How to grow your practice from solo practitioner to group practice and adding supervision
- Getting over the fear of public speaking and facilitating workshops to grow your private practice
- Becoming business minded and entrepreneurial to have a successful and thriving psychotherapy private practice
- How to create multiple streams of income as a clinician
- How to use social media to market yourself as a therapist
How to get in touch with Ernesto Segismundo:
Learn how to fill your psychotherapy private practice here: http://bit.ly/2lJdgZZ