Episode 4: How to go from Part Time to Full Time Therapy Private Practice with Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok is a speaker, therapist, business consultant, and podcaster. Joe has the #1 podcast for counselors, The Practice of the Practice Podcast. With interviews with Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, Chris Ducker, Rob Bell, Glennon Doyle Melton, and Lewis Howes, Joe is a rising star in the podcasting world!
Joe is a writer for PsychCentral, has been featured on the Huffington Post, Reader's Digest, Bustle, and Yahoo News. He is a keynote speaker, author of five books, and is a top consultant.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How to go from new private practice psychotherapy owner to having a full practice
- How to slow down and turn of technology to spark more creativity in life and business
- Three tangible tips to get more clients for your therapy private practice
- When to transition from full time job to full time therapy private practice owner
- How to become comfortable with charging money as a therapist
- Ways to become business minded in building a private practice while staying true to who you are as a clinician
SmartPassiveIncome.com with Pat Flynn
How to get in touch with Joe Sanok:
Subscribe to The “Practice of the Practice” podcast on iTunes and Google Play Music (Android Users):
Learn more about how I help psychotherapists grow their private practices: http://bit.ly/2lJdgZZ